Monday, July 1, 2013

All of a sudden I have to fill in this field???

Yeah it wouldn't publish until I gave it a title.  Oh well!!

Stayed with Georgia and husband Jim last night. Got to bed kinda late as we were having a good time. Up this morning and tried to find Reed a haircut but the barbershop was closed on Mondays. He'll have to get something in LA. After Lunch at Georgia's restaurant we headed to the Mall of America to pass time till Reed leaves for LA. I'll take off for Watertown after I drop him off.

Dropped Reed  at the airport and I have to admit it was a little hard.  First time he was ever getting on an airplane without me.  Kinda felt like a mom who's taking her kid to kindergarten for the first time.  Reed promised he'd keep me posted on how the contests are going so stay tuned.

And here I am in Watertown.  Got here about 9.  Brother Rick is taking good care of the family homestead.  Welcomed home and I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment