Saturday, June 21, 2014

OK so here is THE PLAN. We're going to continue this blog as we report in on the latest adventure. After a year off, Reed is going to Eastern Mennonite University in Harrisonburg, Virginia with the hope of playing basketball, majoring in probably PE and having a wonderful time in the Shenandoah Valley of the East Coast. I'm going along to watch him play, perform and, of course, keep him out of trouble if possible. He'll be in the dorm and I'll be where ever I end up, hopefully not too far away. I'm leaving Guam in a few days Wed 6/25 and get myself setup with car, apt, and maybe even a job if someone will hire me, Reed will come July 28 and we will immediately head out to a family reunion in Nashville before getting us back to Harrisonburg. This blog will be our main tool of getting info out to all our friends. It probably won't be updated daily like last summer but I do plan on putting a link on Facebook if anything interesting happens. That's it. You've been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment