Thursday, May 7, 2015

So the morning I went down to the Duval County Ed Dept. Thought they would help me finish getting my Fl Teaching Certificate but all they wanted to see was this letter of eligibility sent from the FL Ed Dept. Had 3 of those and the lady said "great! You are VERY marketable" Evidently I now keep an eye on the openings they have and then talk a principal into hiring me. THEN they help me get a teaching certificate. While I was downtown then I stop in at the Visitors Center and got touristy stuff. Afternoon I got Reed and we headed out to look for cars. We had a recommendation to go to a Hyundai dealership where a friend of a friend would give us a good deal. Well maybe not. They didn't really have any cars in our price range (real cheap--even cheaper). But they decided not to tell us that and to just kinda keep us around and try to get us interested in something more expensive. After we finally got out we hit the Toyota dealer who, after I told him what happened at Hyundai, said they didn't have any either but to go up to AutoMac and check. AutoMac was cool and had quite a few cheap cars. We may go back there but Reed wants to check Craigslist tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment