Tuesday, June 9, 2015

So my cousin Ry lined me up to be an extra in this movie. I actually had a line until they cut my scene. I might be shown for maybe half a second during the senate hearing of one of the mobsters but it did make me $100. Anyway they sent me a letter today to tell people to watch it. _____________________________________________________________________________ Hello, Fellow Mobster! Thank you so much for your great work on THE MAKING OF THE MOB: NEW YORK. I hope you are well and looking forward to the premiere of the series next Monday, June 15that 10P ET, on AMC. We could not be prouder of the show. We greatly appreciate all of the hard work and partnership that went into creating this new and exciting AMC series. As the premiere date draws near, I'm reaching out for to ask for your continued partnership so that we can make sure as many people as possible see your incredible work. We are asking all cast and crew to help us get the word out through social media in a coordinated effort over the next few days til our premiere. If we are all pushing the same message at the same time, we'll have a much better chance to trend and break through. I would like to introduce you to Madeline Post and Chris Powers at AMC, who will be sending you emails moving forward with suggested material to share via your social media about THE MAKING OF THE MOB: NEW YORK. Please use the material they send you, tell your friends about them, and post them on all your social media accounts (Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn/ Tumblr /Instagram/ Google + / Pinterest / Vine…even MySpace - if you still have one!) If you rather we not email you, please let us know and we will remove you from the distribution list. Thanks again for the great work & the help in getting the word out. This show deserves to be a hit & we're doing all we can to make it so! All the best, Marco Bresaz Marco Bresaz VP, Nonfiction & Alternative Programming AMC

No comments:

Post a Comment