Friday, October 23, 2015

My cousin Ry reminded me that I haven't put much on the blog lately. Let's see. In reverse order - Last night I went to the Charlie Daniels Band concert at the Florida Theater. A lot of virtuosity but way to loud. Painful to the point that I had to put my fingers in my ears for much of the night. Too bad. Played 18 holes with a couple brothers over at the Bent Creek Golf Course, a new course for me. Long corse but real pretty and a pleasure to play somewhere else than my cheap municipal course Brentwood. Registered for a 65 and over baseball tournament in Ft Myers Fl in a couple weeks and then got picked up by the Nova Scotia Monarchs to play. Got to get Reed to play catch with me a few times before I go. Also went to my first pro football game Sunday as the Jaguars played the Texans. Jaguars went down to another bad second half.

No comments:

Post a Comment