Thursday, December 17, 2015

Yesterday was interesting. First, since I've gained a couple pounds, I wanted to put in some more time on the golf course so I did 27 holes at Brentwood and was really beat heading into the afternoon. Reed was having his first practice also with the Crescendo Amelia Big Band at 7pm and I was taking him over to Amelia Island for that. When I got to his house he told me he had just gotten a call from this reality TV show called HUNTED that he had applied to through Manikin Modeling. They wanted to know if he would watch an episode of the show and if he was really interested to get back to them within 24 hours. He watched the show on the way up to Amelia Island, thought the show was "awesome", and emailed back his interest. Practice went well as he sang for an hour and a half mostly songs he already knew well. There were only 2 musicians there, Frank Basile, the drummer and leader of the group, and the keyboardist whose name I forgot. They seemed to like him well enough and offered him the New Years eve gig. We set up some more practice times and went home. Here's a blip I found about the show that was published in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment