Wednesday, August 31, 2016

After a lot of haranguing I finally got Reed to write a little about his first week at the U of North Florida.--------------------My first week was a bit stressful but nothing I couldn't handle. I was in a much better position that a lot of other people in the department. I'm in Men's Chorus so that should be fun! Its already helping with my sight reading. The campus is really nice, but the parking lot is a bit far from where my classes are so I get a nice little workout in before my first class. Everything seemed to fall into place as far as classes so I didn't have to stress too much about that. All my teachers, and the department faculty in general are really good and helpful people. Jade's birthday was the same week so her and I went to Disney World to celebrate for the weekend. Had a blast! The rain was a bit of a pain. I was surprised at how little cover Disney provides from the rain, especially since we're in Florida. Maybe thats on purpose though. Get's people to buy umbrellas for $20. I'll send a couple pictures from disney. ------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment