Monday, October 24, 2016

So awhile since the last post. I'm now in Jacksonville again as Reed and I decided we'd take this time to set up other living arrangements. It took me 3 days and about 30 hours of driving to get here just in time to meet Reed to see an apartment we were interested in. Apartment was fine with a good location so we got the ball rolling on it. I've been checking on furniture and how to get some cheap. Hoping to get our little family into that one or something else by the first of the month. Since I've gotten here I've been pleasantly surprised by how much activity is going on here with school and work and the Crescendo Amelia Big Band. Speaking of which, last night I saw the new promotional video for the band and Reed has a starring role. I was knocked out as it was EXCELLENT and as soon as it's released officially I'll get it here on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment