Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sue gave me some time off so I'm off to visit family and friends. Had dinner tonight with daughter Asiya. And visited with old Black hills teammate Mike Berg (and with wife Lorna) who showed us all what being a coach was all about. From Mike--Hey Ralph - trust me, your surprise visit yesterday was truly that indeed, a surprise. I can't thank you enough for the sunshine that you brought to one of our dreary winter days, it was great to see you again. That you would make that kind of an effort with no guarantee of even crossing paths says everything about you. Lorna and I were stunned and really enjoyed the short time you were here. I've shared the story with several folks since, all are amazed. Take care, I will certainly stay in touch. (I messaged VJ and told him not to be surprised to see you show up in Abilene someday).

No comments:

Post a Comment