Tuesday, April 17, 2018

So what's happened since my last post.

Bandages came off my incisions and everything went fine except it didn't seem to help. Well maybe it helped a little. And so it seems that most of the problem is in my neck. In fact I've even figured out a little thing to do with my neck and it shoots pain right down into my little finger on my right hand. So I went to a massage therapist I'd been to before and she thought I might be the victim of a long standing posture problem called Forward Head Posture from spending too much time on the computer.

And she just may be right as I got some heavy pain when I did a couple of the exercises but that seems to be disappearing after just a few days. Tingling may take a while longer as it's been 2 years in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment