Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ok So we had a good time at Annie's house yesterday though the rest of her family wasn't there. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow, but got up bright and early this morning (such is jet lag) and we bid our farewells and were gone by 7:30. By 2:30 we were rolling into Harrisonburg VA to see Eastern Mennonite University. Beautiful campus. They also had a basketball camp going on in a huge gym. Eventually found Emily, the girl I'd been emailing about a visit. She gave us tomorrow's schedule and all kinds of information. While Reed stayed at the guest house to e friends I checked out the library. Met Jennifer, the librarian, and got lots of info about a very diverse campus and community. After, Reed and I went to Subway and had dinner. Pretty much ready to hit the sack though the accommodations are a bit cramped. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment