Sunday, August 24, 2014

Yesterday was move into the dorm day for Reed. Met his roommate who Reed had already been in contact with and his parents. Nice people from Maryland. Had to buy Reed pillows and pillow cases and somehow in the middle of this I lost my keys but finally got him settled and left him to do the new roommate thing. He sent me an email later "We had a few full court games today. Pretty tired haha but they were fun." Copied new keys and from there I went to check out the Rockingham County Fair which was kind of a bust. Finished out the night 20 miles away in New Market for an interesting performance of The Wizard of Oz. I thought it was going to be a children's performance but it was adults in this tiny little old opera house that maybe held 120 people. It was fun and the evening went quickly. A couple of the performances were very nice. Today I headed early to the market to get a loaf of bread and happened to cross paths with Reed on his way to breakfast. That was kinda weird as I was only in front of his dorm for a minute and here he came out. Later Reed emailed to say he needed soap and toothpaste. Found out even later he needed them delivered as he was just too busy. I evidently have not briefed him enough on the concept of a store-that he can buy things at.

No comments:

Post a Comment