Friday, August 29, 2014

So Reed is done today and with his first week at college and since I haven't heard much I assume he's doing fine. I've been using this week to concentrate a little more on finding a job. Did have an interview for a HS library job which could happen but..... Substituting is another option and I get going on that next Wednesday. A third option has come up since I went down to this gorgeous resort about 12 miles east of H'burg. They need some people to man the concierge desk and since I'm an information professional, that might just work. Probably won't make much but don't need much. I did sneak over and watch Reed scrimmage with other guys on the EMU team as they get together every afternoon. Thought he did well and looked strong. Hopefully he can continue to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment