Friday, September 5, 2014

It's been a week since my last post so I better report in. Had an interview for a job at the resort east of here on Sunday (yeah they were working on Sunday). Interview seemed to go well. Liked the people and that place is attractive but haven't heard anything. And then Wednesday the City School system had me come in to process to substitute though it will be awhile before I get cleared for that. In between I've been watching old Maverick episodes. Reed did email me last night about their conditioning workouts "Our workouts are pretty good. The one we had on Tuesday kicked my butt. I ended up throwing up all my lunch and dinner." so it sounds like he's being taken care of. I am starting to get into golf. Bought a set of clubs yesterday and went out to shoot some balls. 2 drivers, an iron, a wedge and a putter along with a bag and balls--just under $15 at the Gift and Thrift. All the clubs seemed to work. Oh and went back to the Civil War Dance group last night so Reed and I both worked out but I was less acquainted with my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment