Thursday, October 2, 2014

Some months ago I started experiencing tingling in my arms when I had my hands behind my head and other times. Went to see Dr. Duenas in May and he thought I might have to get some vertebrae fused and had me get an MRI. The results of the MRI was that I had some arthritis, some stenosis (look it up) and a bone spur. Nothing seemed real pressing so I continued on with the original plan of getting Reed set up at college. Lately, however, the tingling seems to be getting worse so yesterday (a relative term when traveling to and from Guam) I jump on an airplane and came back to Guam as that's where my insurance is. Saw Duenas again today and he seemed a bit puzzled as my symptoms seems somewhat incompatible with the MRI results. Sooooo... Duenas is lining me up with a local neurologist, a Dr. Carlos, and we'll see what he has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment