Sunday, August 23, 2015

So a week since my last post. Reed has been getting school together and trying to find a job to make his spending money. I however had an adventure. You see 30 years ago I had a relationship with a woman that ended rather brusquely. I'd always felt somewhat bad about that and wanted to apologize so I went off to find the lady having the clue of this small town in North Carolina as her home town. The first day I visited a tavern, the library and the museum as well as talked to a number of people with the same last name. All with no luck. A friend of mine who was helping me then found a possibility. A lady teaching in a small private school in Raleigh. And it was she. However, the meeting was somewhat anticlimactic as though she admitted we had a good time she seemed to barely remember the ending. And though I asked her out to dinner to catch up she was busy and in a hurry and ended our meeting somewhat.....brusquely. So all's right with the world again. I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment