Tuesday, August 11, 2015

OK so we are almost a month since the last post and I haven't put anything up as there wasn't much to put up. Yesterday, however, Reed got back from Guam. Now like an idiot I forgot to get a picture of his long hair and baby beard but I just called him to send me one and I should have it up directly. Other things in the last month: An interview that got me nowhere, experimenting with probiotics that brought on a bout of depression upgraded my cable channels, and played a lot of golf, The probiotic thing was interesting. Been trying to get my gut bacteria right and Nature Made's two pill formula seemed good but about 3 days into taking it I recognized that something was wrong and mad thoughts were running through my head. That was not like me and some experimenting said yep, the pills were doing it. Have since found the more natural wonder food SAUERKRAUT which seems to work fine and now my thought processes are distinctly regimented, deliberate, and single minded. Very.....German. Hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment