Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Not much going on. I did have a job interview that I thought was going well until it ended abruptly. Oh well!! Maybe I'm not supposed to work. Went to a Don McLean concert and managed to get in after the intermission which was the whole McLean part of the concert. It was OK. He milked American Pie for all it was worth but deservedly so. I have been experimenting on myself. I've been getting into gut bacteria which is a new "sexy" research area in health. I've been interested for a few years since I realized that taking some antibiotics had made me completely lactose intolerant. I bought some expensive probiotics (bacteria pills) which didn't seem to do much and also went down to Walmart and got some cheaper ones that WERE effective (more consistent and different smelling pooh) made by NatureMade. BUT they also seemed to substantially change my mood making me moderately depressed. More on this as I experiment. Also just got a note from Reed back on Guam-----The other night I was at Applebee's with my friends and there was an open mic going on. Tyler's girlfriend, who works there said that the winner gets 100 bucks. So I did it and won. Hahaha. 100 bucks just like that. Not bad.--------

No comments:

Post a Comment