Saturday, November 14, 2015

So 2 games today as we worked ourselves into the finals of the lower division. First game was against the Houston Colt 65s. Ended up beating them 15-9 but it was tight for awhile. I pitched the 3rd through the 7th inning with me losing my no runs given up streak in the sixth. I gave up 5 runs but only one was earned. The 7th was great--only 5 pitches but I walked the first two guys of the 8th and Gary got me out of there. He finished up nicely and I was the winning pitcher and ended up the tournament with 1 earned run in 19 innings pitched. --------------------------------- Second game I didn't pitch as our junk pitcher Gary Stevens (finally learned his name) had a great-and complete game. We lost 6-5 as the New England Red Sox scored two in the bottom of the 9th. Former Major Leaguer and "Spaceman" Bill Lee beat us as he pitched from the 4th to the end of the game. So we got the Silver for the lower division. Here's my trophy. 60+ starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment