Saturday, February 27, 2016

Interesting Week

Thursday morning my girl and best friend told me she'd decided to go back with her husband. This was at least alleviated Friday morning when Bob Misko called me to come play baseball Saturday with the Daytona team in Orlando. That and playing on Match.com was kinda fun. Saturday morning came and as I went out to make the trip to Orlando, I found my car had been stolen. Police, Enterprise Rentals and a few hours later I was at the ball park ready to play. BUT from the very first warm-up pitch it felt like somebody else's arm was attached to my body...and his arm sucked. All I could do was basically lob the ball and even that hurt like hell. I managed to get through the first inning but it was agony, both performance and pain. If it hadn't been for some great gut bacteria I'd be severely depressed. At least Reed had some good news as Friday night he sang for this high rent crowd over at the Timuquana Country Club. Said he had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment