Saturday, March 5, 2016

Remaining Interesting

Let's see. Where shall I begin. Girlfriend and best friend made a dramatic turnaround and is now here. We went to Reed's gig at Sandy Bottom last night and I was real popular being that I was Reed's dad. Obviously he was the hit of the show. Monday night midnight, the police called and said they had found my car. AND I called Geico and it looks like I am covered for theft even though I only thought I had liability. Car does need some minor repairs and I did fix the problem of the key being stuck in the ignition but I did have to get a new ignition - $160. Geico has been great though and paid for a rental. But the most hilarious thing about the car is we cleaned it out yesterday and the thieves left a bunch of stuff. Basketball (cruddy), BB shoes, jacket, sweatshirt ANDDDDDDD, get this, a credit card. They had filled the car up with gas and dropped the credit card on the floor. I sure would like to know what the situation was of the cops finding it. Turned the stuff and credit card over to Jacksonville PD.

No comments:

Post a Comment