Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 2 of IPOP

From Reed--- I just finished my loooooong day.  I finished the singing, and acting today!  Modeling went nowhere.  I should be getting another call back for the acting. There are so many talented actors here!  Singing went well to!  The crowd really enjoyed it. I hope the judges did too! I also made the talent showcase!  Exciting stuff!

From Belta---Reed made the acting and singing showcase, He is required to rehearse down at the ballroom for a couple of days.
Rehearsals  late into the night.
everything is going well........two more days........then we will know the  final results. He is enjoying the hectic schedule and making new friends.

From Me---Saw old friends including Jan and Don Goldhorn.  Fireworks last night.

Update:  Reed later sent this that could change our plans considerably---Oh and Gaffer really wants me to come back earlier... the tournament changed to a 18U so I guess I can play now.




No comments:

Post a Comment