Wednesday, July 3, 2013

First Day at IPOP

From Reed---I got two call backs! One for acting and the other to host the showcase! So we'll see how it goes.  The singing went well!  Nothing too bad.  The judges and agents that I have seen seemed to like me. I even got a guys card! Haha

And as for me---I sat down to look through all the old albums and find pics of the Club--Club 20 and also maybe find some pictures of the Club's precursor Ralph's Resort.  What a treat.  Had a marvelous time looking though all the old stuff.  Found some good things that Christy, the museum curator, would be interested in, I thought.  Later took the pics down to the museum and met Christy.  Great lady and we talked for over an hour.  Liked the pics that I brought and wanted to know what I remembered about the lake area during the 50's and 60's.  Great time.  Later went back over to Murph's as Mike was home for the 4th and the weekend.


Update:  Any cute girls???
Dude.... TOO MANY cute girls!  Hahaha I never thought Id say it!

Update 2:  From Belta 

Layla, and RA


Your son is incredible.
He did  his first competitions today with flying colors.
He received  two call backs for auditions tomorrow in the
Fame Showcase. Hope he makes it.  Tomorrow he
will  again compete in his next . categories. Of the 2,000
delegates, 500 are contestants. They love him here.

Will  keep you posted.  Best Always. Belta




No comments:

Post a Comment