Sunday, July 7, 2013

IPOP Summary

Although I was busy this week, I left iPop with a real strong feeling of accomplishment.  Starting with Wednesday, they kept us working with auditions, rehearsals, and showcases.  I got 20 call backs from different modeling, singing, and acting agencies and ended up getting 4 trophies for the following:

I Sing - 3rd runner-up
I act - 2nd runner-up TV Commercial
i act - 3rd runner-up Monologue
i act- FIRST RUNNER UP- ACTOR OF THE YEAR
Plus 8 honorary awards medallions for modeling divisions.
I also made the showcase as a character named Marcus. 

Had such a great time in LA, maybe I'll be there again, but until then, back to the road trip! 


From Belta---Reed just left for airport. as scheduled 
We all  had  breakfast together.. I will follow-up
on  call backs that I sent you earlier and any other
matters.  We already miss him as I am sure you have.
I have all his trophies and will be seeing you soon.
 
Together with 20 callbacks from major casting direcrtors,
talent managers and agentS, from NY & LA, your son represented our island
and Guam JRP SUPERBLY
 
On behalf of my supporting staff, colleague , Maria Little and
yours truly, congratulations. and well wishes for his continuing
success. God bless,
 
Love to the family,
Ms. Belta
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment