Sunday, July 6, 2014

OK So Tuesday I had my interview to work at the elementary school in Woodstock, VA. Principal and VP were real nice and the interview seemed to go well which means I probably won't get the job. Seems the only time I get the job is when the interview goes poorly. Afterwards drove back to Reston to see the US soccer team get beat by Belgium. Wednesday Ry dropped me off in Sterling, to try and get my Virginia Drivers License. I realized I hadn't brought my passport and and probably wouldn't have been able to get one if I had as I needed proof of residency in VA. Will have to wait until I get a rental agreement in Harrisonburg. I exercised on the way home and took the 5 mile Washington and Old Dominion bike path home. As it was in the 90's I was pretty tired when I got back to Reston a couple of hours later. After, I managed to find out there was a First Aid class at the Red Cross office in Fairfax about 12 miles away. The class was the next day. Cost was $110. Ry took me down the next day and it was OK. A class of 11 and evidently we all passed. Betty, the teacher, has been doing this a while. Friday I decided to get serious about getting a car and saw one that was kinda cute on Craigslist. Ry took me down and the guy seemed cool and I bought it. 2007 Ford Focus for $4200. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that the key was stuck in the ignition which meant that there was probably a problem with the transmission besides the fact that I can't lock the car. We'll see how this resolves itself. Saturday did errands with Ry and then watched the World Cup. Sunday, today, not much happening. Party at Moe's (Ry's friend) house tonight. The Car:

1 comment: