Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thursday the 31st and Reed was supposed to come in yesterday. Unfortunately, he never got off the ground as there was a Typhoon/Tropical Storm over the top of Guam and they cancelled his flight. Cancelled the next day's flights also but as I speak he's supposedly getting ready to get on the plane. Should be here about this time - 7pm - tomorrow. With that we've had to bag the family reunion as it would be just too big a hassle to get there. Just about ready to move into the new apt. Great view, close to Reed's school. Had an interview for the library job at an elementary school just outside Harrisonburg. Didn't really feel the interview went well but sometimes that's when I get the job. When I got here to my cousin's place the 4th of 5 boxes was here. One left and it's rather unimportant. When I went to the tracker there was no evidence that it was even in the states yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment