Thursday, July 24, 2014

Well 10 days now since my last post. Continuing to slowly get my act together here in Harrisonburg which I have to admit is one of the friendliest towns I've ever been in. I tend to get informal with people rather quickly and joke around easily. Everybody here seems to fall right into it and joke and laugh back, even if you're just meeting them. As my drivers license was expiring in a few weeks I got one here Tuesday although it'll take a week to get to me. And I've seemed to fall into a gorgeous furnished apt on a hill with a great view only a few blocks from Reed's school. Won't be ready until the first of August or so but really nice and relative to Guam, very reasonably priced. I'll see if I can put some pictures up later when Reed gets here and shows me how to use my phone/camera. Still looking for a job and have finished my applications to the City of Harrisonburg and also Rockingham County. They have a couple of library jobs in the county but both within 10 miles or so. If I don't get either one of those I think I'd rather just substitute, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment